Step 1: Create a new password for your domain.
- Go to http://domains.veromo.com.au/
- On the right-hand side of the screen is a section with the title "Lost your password?"
- Enter your domain name (do not include www on the front) into the input field where it says "Domain / Username" and click the "Retrieve" button
- The screen will refresh and a "Success!" message will appear just above the "Lost your password?" section. At that point, we've sent you an email which contains a link to a page where you can create your domain password.
- Click the link in the email we sent you and you will arrive at our "Password Reset" page
- The text above the password input fields also contains your Domain Username
- It will look something like the following: api_7958432
- You will need this later when you log in to your Domain Management Console
- If you have registered more than one domain with us, you will have one of these codes for each of your domains. You will also need to create a new password for each of your domain names if you have more than one.
- Enter your new password into BOTH of the input fields on this page.
- This is to make sure we don't make a mistake when we save it for you.
- Click the "Login" button when you're done and you will be taken directly to your Console.
Step2: Record all of your information in a safe place
- In order to keep everything secure, Veromo will NEVER email you a password in plain text - so make sure that you copy this information down in a safe place.
- You're also going to need to record your Domain Username (looks something like api_7958432)
- Next time you want to log in to your Domain Management Console, you will be able to do so from http://domains.veromo.com.au/ by entering these details into the login form on the left-hand side of that page.