All registered limited companies require the suffix "Limited" or "Ltd" after the company name. They mean the same thing and the choice of which one to use is a matter of personal preference.
Articles in this section
- What is an ABN?
- Do I need an ABN?
- When and how do I cancel my ABN?
- Can I operate multiple businesses under one ABN?
- I am a Sole Trader, do I need a TFN?
- I was a Sole Trader but have taken on a Business Partner, do I need an ABN?
- How do I choose a Name?
- What is a Company Name?
- What is a Business Name?
- What's the difference between Company vs. Business names?