Yes, Veromo is an Registered ASIC agent (No. 36980). This means that Veromo is legally recognised as an intermediary between Australian businesses and ASIC to help businesses with the registration process.
Articles in this section
- What is an ABN?
- Do I need an ABN?
- When and how do I cancel my ABN?
- Can I operate multiple businesses under one ABN?
- I am a Sole Trader, do I need a TFN?
- I was a Sole Trader but have taken on a Business Partner, do I need an ABN?
- How do I choose a Name?
- What is a Company Name?
- What is a Business Name?
- What's the difference between Company vs. Business names?