Yes, you can operate multiple businesses under one ABN (i.e. a sole trader can run a lawn mowing business and a bicycle shop with just the one ABN).
Articles in this section
- What is an ABN?
- Do I need an ABN?
- When and how do I cancel my ABN?
- Can I operate multiple businesses under one ABN?
- I am a Sole Trader, do I need a TFN?
- I was a Sole Trader but have taken on a Business Partner, do I need an ABN?
- How do I choose a Name?
- What is a Company Name?
- What is a Business Name?
- What's the difference between Company vs. Business names?