Changed business circumstances may require you to change your business structure. For example, you might start as a sole trader, take on one or more partners and form a partnership, and then later still continue to grow and therefore register as a proprietary limited company.
Articles in this section
- What is an ABN?
- Do I need an ABN?
- When and how do I cancel my ABN?
- Can I operate multiple businesses under one ABN?
- I am a Sole Trader, do I need a TFN?
- I was a Sole Trader but have taken on a Business Partner, do I need an ABN?
- How do I choose a Name?
- What is a Company Name?
- What is a Business Name?
- What's the difference between Company vs. Business names?